Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
If there are any questions you have that are not answered here please feel free to contact us directly and we’ll be more than happy to answer them for you.
As pioneers of the industry we know what it takes to make video an integral part of a successful business. Established in 2008, LESA originally specialized in wedding webcasts. Today we are the leading wedding provider with five years of video streaming experience. Now, in 2012, we are proud to apply this expertise to the automotive industry. Furthermore, our video products offer cutting edge technology in the automotive industry and are backed up by a responsive and helpful technical support team.
Aside from it being something that your customers expect, want, and positively respond to.
Full Motion Video:
- Leads to greater exposure of your products.
- Is not a slideshow of the same pictures used in the photos section.
- Dramatically enhances ranking in major search engines.
- ?Makes your inventory available to those who might never have been able to gain access to it before. It expands your customer base to rural and distance consumers.
- ?Combined with photos and vehicle details, 100% of a car’s story is told and dealerships increase transparency. This ultimately increases customer confidence and trust.
?Sure! But, plan on spending hours uploading your videos one by one manually to all of your various destinations (Cars.com, AutoTrader, YouTube, Craigslist, etc..). Writing SEO related titles and tags to each individual video uploaded. Finding someone at the dealership to add voice-overs on each vehicle while highlighting the options and describing the vehicle in detail on a daily and even a weekly basis just to try and keep up with new inventory!
- Number of Hits = How many people have clicked on your video.
- Completion Ratio = How long viewers watched your video or videos.
- ?Automatically generate 60, 80, or more still images from the videos.
- ?Eliminate the need and expense to shoot photos of your cars.
- ?Easy to use Photo Gallery: Allows you to select only the best pictures to keep and show on your Vehicle Details Page and other sites.
Everything we do is based on the organic SEO benefits of video and how relevant it is to Search Engines. The results you will realize are based on your commitment to providing engaging content for your customers along with other White Hat processes we engage.
All of our videos are encoded in mp4. This means that they are of very high quality and very low bandwidth. We host the videos through a content delivery network (cdn) which allows the videos to play quickly and without lag.
Equipment needs will be based on which products from LESA you decide to purchase.
- Full Motion Video – If you have a lot service provider currently taking your photos, no equipment is needed. We will work, train and coordinate with the lot service provider to take video and get videos uploaded through our software which is provided in this package. If you do the photos in house, we will train this person on how to take the videos and how to upload through our software included in the package. We will recommend a camera that produces high quality video but it is not necessary if you already own a camera that can take video.
- Live Walk-Around – We will provide the tablet and state of the art software. This will allow you to demo cars and keep customers informed during the vehicle maintenance process via live video stream. This gives them the opportunity to ask questions, and your sales team the chance to engage and interact with the client as if they were at the dealership in person.
- Dealer Video Testimonials – This product requires the dealership to have a dedicated IOS device, iPad, iPhone, iTouch. Dealer Video Testimonials will also be released on Android devices in the near future!
Our support team is on call or available by email to assist you with whatever technical difficulties you might encounter. A LESA agent monitors videos on a weekly basis to ensure consistent and error free video playback.