Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
If there are any questions you have that are not answered here please feel free to contact us directly and we’ll be more than happy to answer them for you.
As pioneers of the industry we know what it takes to make video an integral part of a successful business. Established in 2008, LESA originally specialized in wedding webcasts. As the leading wedding provider with five years of video streaming experience, we pivoted to the automotive industry in 2012 and are leaders today in the full-motion automotive video industry. Our video products use cutting edge technology and are backed up by a responsive and helpful technical support team.
Today’s car shopper visits 1.5 dealerships before purchasing a vehicle. Shopping and research is done almost exclusively online. Your digital showroom must now be just as enticing as your physical one.
Full Motion Video:
- Combined with photos and vehicle details, 100% of a car’s story is told and dealerships increase transparency. This ultimately increases customer confidence and trust (resulting in a dealership visit).
- With YouTube getting 1 billion views per day, now is the perfect time to showcase your inventory with video.
- Search engines, especially Google, return video results before text-based results. By adding video to your website, you are dramatically enhancing your search-ranking and increasing your chances of showing up on the first page of Google.
- Video provides a shopping experience that motivates far-flung customers to go the distance to purchase your cars.
Sure! But, plan on spending hours uploading your videos one by one manually to all of your various destinations (Cars.com, AutoTrader, YouTube, Craigslist, etc..). Writing SEO related titles and tags to each individual video uploaded. Finding someone at the dealership to add voice-overs on each vehicle while highlighting the options and describing the vehicle in detail on a daily and even a weekly basis just to try and keep up with new inventory!
- Total video views
- Completion ratio (how long viewers watched your video or videos)
- Devices used by viewers
- Viewer location
- And more
- Automatically generate 40, 60, 80, or more still images from the videos.
- Eliminate the need, time, and expense required to shoot photos of your cars.
- Easy to use Photo Gallery: Allows you to select only the best pictures to keep and show on your Vehicle Details Page and other sites.
Everything we do is based on the organic SEO benefits of video and how relevant it is to Search Engines. The results you will realize are based on your commitment to providing engaging content for your customers along with other White Hat processes we engage.
All of our videos are encoded in mp4. This means that they are of very high quality and very low bandwidth. We host the videos through a content delivery network (CDN) which allows the videos to play quickly and without lag.
Equipment needs will be based on which products from LESA you decide to purchase.
- Inventory Video – If you have a lot service provider currently taking your photos, no equipment is needed. We will work with and train the lot service provider to take video and get them uploaded through our software (provided in this package). If you do the photos in house, we will train your team member on how to take the videos and how to upload through our software included in the package. You can use a smartphone (iOS and approved Android devices) or a regular camera to take video, and we will recommend an option for you based on your needs.
- Dealer Video Suite – This product is versatile and can be used in several different capacities. Your sales team, for instance, can use their own smart device (iOS and approved Android devices) to send walk-around videos, while a dedicated iPad would be better for testimonial video creation.
Our support team is on call or available by email to assist you with whatever technical difficulties you might encounter. A LESA agent monitors videos on a weekly basis to ensure consistent and error free video playback.